FORD GRANADA MK2 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fog Light Relay Missing and Fuse for dash illumination keeps burning out

Go down

Fog Light Relay Missing and Fuse for dash illumination keeps burning out Empty Fog Light Relay Missing and Fuse for dash illumination keeps burning out

Post  gavingranadamk2 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 am

I've a problem guys, my fuse (no 3) for the dash illumination keeps buring out? Before I start taking things apart, does anyone know what this maybe? A previous owner had fitted 2 toggle switches to the back of the console, 1 for the electric antenna and I don't know what the second does. He'd also fitted a battery cut off in the engine bay. All I've done in past few days is try the original cigarette lighter I found in the glovebox and connect the olf Ford radio cassette.

Just below where the fuse sits is a small bit where the plastics melted (where no 3 is in fusebox)

Does anyone have a foglamp relay they wanna sell or could tell me the numbers that are on it or if they know if I can replace it with one of another car.

Funny thing is the fogs were working before the dash light/fuse problem started.

Other than a little oil leek from sump, its fine and runs great!

Thanks

gavingranadamk2

Back to top Go down