FORD GRANADA MK2 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED MINT LATE C/D REG 2.8I GHIA X EXC SALOON

Go down

WANTED MINT LATE C/D REG 2.8I GHIA X EXC SALOON Empty WANTED MINT LATE C/D REG 2.8I GHIA X EXC SALOON

Post  Brendan Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 am

Hi all, im looking for an absolutely MINT and original Granada 2.8i Ghia X Executive saloon.

Colour is not important but she has to be low milage and low ownership with a detailed and comprehensive FULL service history. It does not have to be main dealer but i want to see stamped service books with invoices, old M.O.T's, tax discs etc etc.

The car has to be correct and authentic as i want to show it at possible concours level. Alloys must be TRX's with excellent tyres including the spare wheel and the boot and engine bay must be immaculate. Rust is NOT allowed or indeed dirt either.

Sellers must be willing to have their cars inspected in detail by myself ( A fully qualified mechanic)and the interior must also be immaculate and correct with mats etc and all ancilleries in working order to include the aircon system.

I know there are such cars tucked away out there and if anyone wants to sell on their MINT example to a long standing concours competitor who will love it and pamper it then please get in touch.

Remember, NO rubbish please just MINT. I will pay good cash for the right car but i know what these cars are worth in the real world and the show/club circles so please no dreamers expecting millions!!!!!.

I will require a detailed picture portfolio emailing to me for perusal before i travel to see any cars in order that my time is not wasted. Only the best will do im afraid.

I can be contacted on 07779950808 if there are any interested sellers out there. I will consider a 1985 B reg but no older as i have a DVLA B prefix plate i want to transfer onto and any older than 1985 prevents me from doing this. Having said that, its not a show stopper so any age will do but it has to be MINT.

A rustproofed from new model would be ideal!!!

Kind regards, Brendan. Swindon Wiltshire.

Brendan

Back to top Go down